Documents Translation in Buying Properties

In buying properties, especially through financing in banks, Pag-IBIG of In-house Financing requires Income Documents like: Job Contract or Certificate of Employment, Latest 3 months Payslip, Bank Statements and other proof of income source, also an Identifications.

And for Overseas Filipino Workers, availing properties back home requires a translation of documents if it's written in host country language. Like most of my clients who were based abroad translation of documents is easy.

Below are schools that offers document translations.

Enli Document Translation Services
Enli Philippines


Visum Document Translation Services

Visum Language Institute

I have my documents translated in Visum Language Institute for Php. 500 but their regular price is around Php. 600, depending on the language and per page basis.

If you know some Document Translation services, please share with us.

Thanks for viewing, please share if you find it useful.

About the Author


Realtor & Webmaster

Good day! I'm Jerome, your friendly Real Estate Broker with PRC License 0012399 and HLURB registration. Just sharing simple tips, please share if you find it useful! Thanks!

Post a Comment

Philippines Properties 101 © 2015 - Designed by