Are you a planning to avail housing through Pag-IBIG Financing?
* Purchase of a residential house and lot
* Construction or Completion of residential unit on a lot owned by members
* Home improvement for an existing residential unit
* Refinancing of an existing home mortgage
* And others, please refer to pagibigfund.gov.ph website.
In this site, we can only discuss the housing program that is the * Purchase of Residential House and Lot through Developers.
- are you a Pag-IBIG member, had been an active member with atleast 24 months of contribution. Has no existing housing loans or being co-borrower, no cancelled housing loan, boughtback and foreclosed, currently employed and could provide income documents. Not more than 65 years old at the time of application provided you are no more than 70 years old at the time of loan maturity and is qualified with income requirements based on the loanable amount.
How to determine the the Net Disposable Income(NDI)? The NDI is an income requirement in order that you to qualify for a Loanable Amount with your housing loan.
Here’s how to compute for a sample 749,000 Loanable Amount:
NDI = MA / 35%
NDI = 4,983 / .35
Php. 14, 237 is the required NDI.
For Local Employee:
Certificate of Employment and Compensation, Latest 3 months Payslip. Latest Income Tax Return, 2 Valid (Gov't) IDs, Proof of Billing, TIN Number, 4 pcs 1x1 pictures.
Job Contract, Latest 3 months Payslip, 2 Valid (Gov't) IDs, Proof of Billing, TIN Number, 4 pcs 1x1 pictures, Special Power of Atty - SPA (Pag-IBIG Form & Developer Form)
Additional Requirement - Filled out Membership Status Verification Slip (MSVS), Filled out Housing Loan Application Form
Housing loan are going to processed once the house is constructed and applicant can move in once approved and will start paying their monthly amortization.
Thank you for viewing, please share if you find this site useful.